Sooo…on the forum yesterday, it was all serious and deep, so we’re going to keep it light today.
Today it’s a light and airy wordplay information session where we take a word and find out how people can misunderstand what you mean when you say it.
To cite an example…Child to Mom: OMG!!!…My friend brought KUSH to school today and it is soooooo AMAZING!!! I could have it everyday all day!
Mom, before she passes out: OMG!!! OMG!!! You’re SMOKING!!! And smoking THAT!!!
• **Kush to the child: Kush (maize), a cornmeal preparation similar to grits or polenta
• **Kush to Mom: Kush (Cannabis), a family of potent cannabis strains named for the Hindu Kush
…as I said misunderstanding, wordplay and information.
Have fun with it! We’ll do it again, typically after a serious, in your face post about the human condition.
**Disclaimer: If there are any concerns about the appropriateness of this post, please click the “About” tab on this page and have a read, and oh…read the header text as well… Tee…hee…hee…
• KUSH, or S-Kush – South Korean music producer
• Kush (Cannabis) – a family of potent cannabis strains named for the Hindu Kush
• Kush (maize) – a cornmeal preparation similar to grits or polenta
• Kush Arora – dub and bhangra music producer from San Francisco
• “Kush” (song) – a 2010 single by Dr. Dre
• Kush (band) – American rap metal band
• “Kush” (Sanctuary) – an episode of the science fiction series Sanctuary
• Kush (film) – an indie film about the potent cannabis strain